WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE OUR PATIENTS IN PERSON AGAIN!
In accordance with COVID-19 guidelines, and with everyone’s safety and health in mind, your next appointment will look a little different than usual. Here is a little breakdown so you know what to expect!
- When you book your appointment, we will ensure we have your updated contact information. We will also be doing a COVID screening with you on the phone.
- When you arrive for your appointment, PARK AND PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR VEHICLE, then call the office to let us know you have arrived. We will review the screening questions once again, and let you know when it is safe to come in. Should the patient need an essential person to accompany them, they will also need to be screened at this time.
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering (if you have one) into the building. If there is need for an accompanying person please also wear a mask into the building. Use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the office.
- We will take the patient’s temperature as well as the temperature of any essential person accompanying the patient if necessary.
- At this time, we will also have the patient do a mouth rinse.
- You will then be escorted to your dental treatment room.
- Patients are instructed to use hand sanitizers again before leaving.
- After your appointment, if you display any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days we would ask you to report this to us as soon as possible.
- We are limiting the number of people who can be in our waiting area. Hence, we ask that the patient come up on their own whenever possible.
By being mindful of these guidelines, we can prevent the spread of COVID-19, and ensure the safety and health of our patients, staff and families. If you have any questions or concerns our team will be happy to speak further with you.